Thanks! We have received your registration.
You will receive a text message and an email with the link to your secure mortgage portal. Please check your spam folder as this may be the first time we have emailed you. If you would like to have a call to discuss your mortgage requirements or ask us any questions, book in a time here: https://finplan.ie/meeting/.
There are four sections to your online mortgage application:
1. Application (input your personal information)
2. Identification (upload a copy of your ID)
3. Bank Statements (upload your statements)
4. Income Details (upload your income documents)
Our application runs on a traffic light system:
- Missing (Awaiting your information or documents)
- Pending (Awaiting approval by us)
- Approved (Information or documentation approved by us)
When you’re done, hit the I’ve Finished button at the top of the portal to alert us that all your documents are uploaded. We will then approve them and get back to you with any queries to progress your application. You can send us a message via the portal’s secure messaging if you’re unsure of anything.
By providing us with your personal information and documentation, you permit us to apply for a mortgage with various lenders on your behalf.